Christmas ham recipe
Christmas ham is made easy with this glazed ham recipe and is perfect with Christmas dinner. Serve this baked ham with mustard. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder
- 18 generous slices of ham off the bone
- Dijon mustard
- Wholegrain mustard
- Flat leaf parsley (for garnish)
Display ham on a large platter.
Garnish with some flat-leaf parsley and serve with small bowls of Dijon mustard and wholegrain mustard.
- This is not so much a recipe as a recommendation to find a good local butcher and put in an order for your Christmas ham. A good local butcher bakes his own hams year round and sells it by the slice at a price, and indeed quality, better than the supermarkets.
- Make sure you have good quality mustards on hand to serve with this platter.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard