Christmas tree brownies recipe
- 3/4 cup butter , melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Vanilla icing
- 1 pkt rice crackers
- Coated choc chips
- M and M's
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a round cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs together and light and fluffy.
Beat in the flour cocoa and vanilla until well combined.
Pour into cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Leave to cool and slice into 8 wedges.
Place the vanilla icing in a ziplock bag and snip the corner off. Pipe the icing onto the wedges to cover the whole top.
Place a rice cracker into the bottom to create a tree stump.
Decorate with various decorations to your liking.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey li>
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths li>
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies li>
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard