Prosciutto chipolatas recipe
- 20 pork chipolata sausages
- 10 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Slice the proscutto slices in half vertically and wrap around each chipolata.
Lay in a baking dish and drizzle with the oil.
Bake for 35 minutes until prosciutto is crisp and the sausages are cooked through.
Serve with a good chutney for dipping.
- Some people like to secure the prosciutto with toothpicks but I decided to leave them and they stayed wrapped after cooking.
- I made these the day before serving and just put them in the microwave to serve them hot.
- I used mango chutney with these and sometimes I use a thick tomato and chilli sauce.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.