- 175ml double cream
- 225g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp sifted cocoa
- Sifted icing sugar for rolling
In a small saucepan, pour the cream and bring it to the boil.
Remove from heat and add the chocolate. Stir it continuously until it is all melted and you have a creamy smooth consistency.
Set aside to cool for 3 hours.
When cooled and set, cover your hands in icing sugar and roll teaspoon sized balls. Roll in cocoa.
- These are so delectable and rich! If you love chocolate these are for you. You will be amazed how easy they are to make.
- You will need to make allowances for the temperature in the room you are making these in. You may need to give them a stint in the fridge to set if it's very hot where you live.
- You can roll these in a few different coatings. Try crushed pitachio nuts or coconut for something different.
- This recipe was created by Jenifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.