Lemon tuna pasta recipe
This lemon tuna pasta recipe is an easy pantry staple dish that you can whip up for a summer night. Try this pasta recipe when you need budget dinners. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder
- 300g dried pasta, cooked
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups continental parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1 & 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Maldon sea salt
Toss all ingredients in a large salad bowl and give it a good sprinkle of the salt and pepper.
- Really good sea salt is an essential part of this recipe.
- I like to make a double quantity of this so my husband can take it to work for lunch.
- You can make this early in the day and add the oil and vinegar when you are ready to eat.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.