Savoury mince noodles recipe
This budget savoury mince recipe is a really tasty way to feed your family and has everything in one bowl - meat, three vegetables and noodles
- 300g minced beef
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 2 pkts 2 minute noodles
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- Dash of boiling water
In a frying pan, brown the mince and onions.
Add the corn, peas and carrots.
Dissolve the stock cubes with a dash of boiling water and add this with the oregano and the 2 minute noodle favour satchets. Cook until carrots are tender.
Break up the 2 minute noodles and cook as directed.
Serve on a bed of the noodles or mix it in quickly and turn off the heat as the noodles will stick.
- This is a great meal that is easy on the budget. It ticks all the boxes for me. A little red meat with 3 veg and some carbs in the form of noodles.
- The best thing is that this comes in under $10.
Find more quick dinners recipes:
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
This recipe was created by Kidspot social mum, MrsMummy and was tested by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.