Cheesecake in a mug recipe
This cheesecake in a mug recipe is easy to make and especially good for people who just can't wait! It can be made with frozen raspberries, chocolate chips or a swirl of jam. Microwave and enjoy!
- 1 egg white
- 6 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 4 tbsp low fat sour cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
- 1 butternut snap cookie
In a bowl, whisk the egg white with the sour cream and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the cookie.
Mix well and pour into a mug or large cup.
Microwave for 2 mins. Using a resealable bag, place the cookie inside and seal and crush the cookie with something heavy.
Sprinkle the crushed cookie on the top of the cheesecake.
Refrigerate to set.
- You can replace the raspberry with 2 tbsp of chocolate chips or 2 tbsp of jam.
- This quantity will make two small teacups or one large mug's worth of cheesecake.
- If you can't wait for it to chill, this still taste great hot from the microwave but the centre will still be liquid.
- The time in the microwave may vary as the wattage may be different from appliance to appliance.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.