Pizza pops recipe
These tiny pizza pops make a great one-bite pizza. They will appeal to kids at parties and grown-ups love them too. Top them with your favourite toppings or just keep it simple.
- 1 quantity of 2 ingredient pizza dough
- 1 cup passata (Italian tomato sauce)
- 10 pitted kalamata olives
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 sundried tomato pieces, chopped
- 4 cubes (40g) feta cheese, crumbled
- basil leaves
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 1 pkt skewers
Preheat oven to 220°C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
Roll out pizza dough to half a centimetre thick. Using a small pastry cutter cut as many rounds as you can get and re-roll the dough and cut again.
Place all of the rounds on the tray and top with pizza toppings from the selection.
Grate parmesan over the pizzas on the tray.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the pizzas are golden and fluffy.
Push skewers into cooked pizzas.
- These little pizzas look great on the table at parties.
- I like to make up a double batch of the dough and cut the rounds out and freeze.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.