Muffin pizzas recipe
These little muffin pizzas are delicious and faster than conventional pizzas.
- 6 English muffins, split in half
- 1 cup passata
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- sundried tomatoes
- sliced olives
- onion, sliced thinly
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
Preheat the oven or griller to 180°C.
Toast the muffins in the toaster.
Spread a couple of tablespoons of passata over the top of each muffin and then top with your favourite toppings.
Sprinkle the mozzarella on at the end.
Grill for 5-8 mins to melt the cheese.
- I like to keep some muffins in the freezer for this recipe.
- I like to toast the muffins so you get that extra crunch and the tomato sauce doesn't sink into the muffin.
- The toppings can be anything you like. My list is just a suggestion.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.