Baby crispbread recipe
These wholemeal crispbread are like Cruskits. They are great for teething babies. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand
- 6 slices wholemeal bread
Preheat oven to 120°C. Cover a tray with baking paper.
Remove crusts from bread and cut each slice into two. Lay all of the slices on the tray.
Bake for one hour.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
- As with all foods like this, your baby needs to be under constant supervision while he is eating to prevent choking. If you give your baby finger foods like this when walking in the pram, make sure he is facing you.
- Sometimes I like to roll a whole slice of bread into a tube before I bake it to make a crispbread stick.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe