Mexican chicken recipe
- 500g chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 1 pkt taco seasoning or 4 tbsp burrito seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
Roll the chicken in the taco seasoning.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and sear the chicken.
Drain off excess oil and pour in salsa..
Put a lid on the pan and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in the sour cream and serve..
- Yes it is that simple! I have tried this recipe using my homemade burrito seasoning and it was HOT! A little natural yoghurt fixed it.
- Amazing roast chicken
- Apricot chicken with parsley
- Asian chicken noodles
- Caramelized apple and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts
- Chicken fried rice
- Cheat's chicken biryani
- Chicken and cheese pasta bake
- Chicken and pumpkin risotto
- Chicken and sugar snap stir fry
- Chicken and vegetable pie
- Chicken bacon and mushroom fettucine
- Chicken balls
- Chicken risotto
- Chicken satay skewers
- Crispy chicken thighs with rosemary and potatoes
- Easy chicken casserole
- Easy Chinese lemon chicken
Related chicken recipes:
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.