Fish burger and crinkle chips recipe
- 480g packet frozen Birds Eye Tuna Cakes
- 6 wholemeal bread rolls, cut in half
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp light spreadable cream cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 x 1kg packet frozen Birds Eye Oven Bake Crinkle Cut Chips
Remove quantity of Birds Eye Tuna Cakes and Crinkle Cut Chips required and cook following packet directions.
Spread one half of each bread roll, thinly with extra light cream cheese and arrange lettuce leaves on top. Add cooked Tuna Cakes, top with tomato and the lid of the bread roll.
Serve with cooked crinkle cut chips.
- Add grated carrot and cucumber for extra crunchy vegetables.
- This appetising and easy meal is perfect for the whole family.
Find more easy recipes from Birds Eye: