Homemade ice magic recipe
This homemade ice magic is easy to make and great to have in the pantry for delicious ice cream sundaes. Use can use milk, dark or white chocolate. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand
- 375g milk chocolate melts
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Over a saucepan of boiling water, using a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolates melts. Make sure that the bowl is not touching the water underneath.
Whisk in butter and vegetable oil.
Transfer to a clean jar.
- You need to mix this well before using as it separates a little.
- Using the best chocolate possible will improve the flavour of this.
- You can substitute white chocolate and dark chocolate for the milk chocolate in this recipe.
- This is great poured over ice-cream sundaes and sprinkled with nuts.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.