Tropical popsicles recipe
These homemade tropical popsicles are flavoured with fresh mango, crushed pineapple and mandarin. It's an icey treat without lots of added sugar. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 1 cup mandarin segments with juice (tinned)
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed (tinned)
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 cups orange juice
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze.
- The mango really makes these popsicles!
- You can add any tropical fruit you have on hand and frozen fruit works very well too.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.