Yoghurt ice blocks recipe
These popsicles are fruity and creamy at the same time and you flavour them with your baby's favourite fruit to make sure they eat them! They are great for teething babies and are preservative free with no added sugar.
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fruit puree
In a blender, add the yogurt with the fruit and blend until smooth.
Pour into ice-block molds and freeze until firm.
- You can use any fruits that your baby likes. I suggest bananas, strawberries, mangoes and raspberries.
- Packaged frozen berries are great to use for this recipe.
- Most commercial ice-blocks contain guar gumwhich is a commercial preservative.. These are great because you control the ingredients and can leave out the preservatives.
- I often freeze bananas that are past their use-by date and this is an ideal recipe to use them up.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealands best recipe finder.