Toblerone cheesecake recipe
- 1 cup Choc Ripple biscuit crumbs
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 200g Toblerone milk or dark chocolate for shaving
- 200g Toblerone milk or dark chocolate, melted
- 500g cream cheese, sofftened
- 80g butter, melted
Combine biscuit crumbs, melted butter and almonds and press into the base of a lightly greased springform tin.
Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until all of the sugar is dissolved. Beat in the melted chocolate until well combined and pour into the springform tin on top of the biscuit crumb.
Grate Toblerone shavings over the top and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- This is a great way to use those Toblerone Christmas presents.
- It is perfect for special occasions and very decadent.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.