Princess Leia cupcakes recipe
- 1 quantity of prepared basic cupcakes, cooled
- 1 jar Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
- 1 tube black writing icing
- 2 pkt Oreo cookies
- 22 choc chips
- 12 heart decorations or writing icing
Cover the top of each cupcake in vanilla frosting.
Using the writing icing, draw in Leia's hair.
Place choc chips for eyes.
Place heart or draw in lips with the writing icing.
Take 2 Oreo's per cupcake and using the writing icing fill in the white gap (filling) in the cookie. Smear 2 dots of icing on the back of each cookie and adhere for the hair side buns.
- This recipe is flexible as to what you can use to make her face. If you had no black icing I think you could cut out some licorice shapes and it would do just as well.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.