Kid's chocolate pudding recipe
- 30g cocoa powder, sifted
- 60g cornflour
- 120g caster sugar
- 800ml milk
In a small saucepan, add the milk and sift in the cocoa and the cornflour.
Whisk vigourously until it has the appearance of lump free chocolate milk.
Heat over a low heat continuously until it comes to the boil.
Cook for 2 minutes and then whisk the sugar in. Stir until dissolved and the pudding is thickened.
Pour into a bowl and cover the whole surface with cling film.
- This is similiar to my kids favourite dessert chocolate Yogo.
- Covering it with cling film prevents a skin forming on the surface.
- You can make this into individual serves if you have small containers.
- The kids will love taking it to school in their lunchboxes.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related dessert recipes
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Apple crumble
- Bread and butter pudding
- Butterscotch self saucing pudding
- Blueberry buckle cake recipe
- Chocolate fudge pudding
- Chocolate self-saucing pudding
- Easy pear cobbler
- Lemon delicious pudding