This is our version of that American classic camp food S'mores. Find more on Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 1 pkt Arnott's Shredded wheatmeal biscuits
- 200g block milk chocolate
- 1 pkt marshmallows
Place one biscuit face down and lay 4 squares of chocolate on it.
Put one marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
Place another biscuit on top.
Microwave on a high setting for 20 seconds.
- Times for this recipe may change from oven to oven.
- This is an aussie version of the American favourite. I replaced the Graham crackers with shredded wheatmeal biscuits.
- You can use both white chocolate and dark chocolate in this recipe for a little variation. I also used Morning coffee biscuits with this too to see how they tasted. They were nice but a little flimsy for my liking.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.