Banana teething biscuits recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 3/4 cups wholemeal flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
In a bowl mix all of the ingredients until well combined.
Pour into slice tin and bake for one hour.
Remove from pan and cool. Slice into sticks and lay on baking paper.
Drop the oven temperature to 150°C and bake further for one hour.
- These biscuits are are perfect for teething babies and have a beautiful banana bread flavour.
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
Find related baby recipes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.