Cottage cheese pancakes recipe
These cottage cheese pancakes are super healthy and they taste good too. Make them just like regular pancakes and serve them with sliced peaches and maple syrup.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp wheatgerm
- 1 tbsp butter (for frying)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
Heat a little butter in a frying pan and pour in small quantities. Cook each side until golden.
- These are yummy served with tinned peaches and maple syrup.
- These are highly nutritious and a perfect way to serve your toddler pancakes.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.