Zucchini and chilli spaghetti recipe
This a perfect dish if all you have is a couple of zucchinis in the crisper. Grab some pasta from the pantry and away you go!
- 200g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 large chilli, de-seeded and diced
- Salt and pepper.
Cook spaghetti as per packet directions.
Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add zucchini and chilli. Cook for three mins.
Add the garlic and cook for a further two mins.
Stir through cooked spaghetti and season well with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Make sure you use good olive oil for this recipe.
- If the cupboard is really bare you can use minced garlic from the jar and crushed chilli.
- You can jazz this recipe up by adding a little lemon zest at the end of cooking.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.