Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip recipe
These delicious fruit sticks are easy to make and a healthy dessert for all the family. Pour some Petit Miam over them to make a creamy sauce. Find more on Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 1 cup pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 oranges, peeled and diced
- 2 x 50g pots Petit Miam yoghurt
Take bamboo skewers and thread the fruit on in your preferred order.
Pour the Petit Miam into a dipping bowl.
Use half an orange to sink the skewers into for display.
- You can use any fruit you have on hand or that is in season.
- Make sure that you take into account the children's age when making these. I like to make tiny kebabs for tiny hands. If I am serving these to children I also cut off the sharp tips with scissors.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.