Easy chocolate fudge recipe
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 50g unsalted butter, cubed
- 350g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
Line a slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, place the butter and condensed milk and heat on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from microwave oven and add the milk chocolate. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
Pour mixture into the slice pan. Refrigerate until set which is approximately 2-4 hours. Slice into bite size pieces.
- You can add anything you like to the basic mix to jazz it up. I like to add walnuts, almonds or sometimes some orange or peppermint essence to flavour it. My kids love decoration, so they choose 100's and 1000's.
- This makes a great gift at christmas. I like to wrap mine in coloured foil (available in the supermarket).
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.