Honey popcorn recipe
- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp butter
In a large frying pan, place the brown sugar, honey and butter.
Stir over a low heat until it is bubbling and the sugar is entirely dissolved.
Turn heat off and add the popcorn to the pan. Tumble until all the corn is covered in the syrup mixture.
Lay on a tray to cool or spoon into patty cases for party sized serves.
- This honey popcorn can be made into popcorn balls. Just wait until it is slightly cooled and roll tablespoon size balls. Just make sure you rub a little oil on your hands so they coating washes off easily.
- I used a non-stick pan and a silcon spatula to make this clean-up much easier.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Potato chips
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate