Yoghurt ripple recipe
This is a delicious combination of Petit Miam and berries to appeal to your toddlers palate and it's a really healthy meal. Find more on Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 2 x 60g Yoplait Petit Miam fromage Frais
- 4 tbsp frozen mixed berries, defrosted
Fold the berries through the yoghurt.
- You can change the fruit you want to put in this ripple. Just make it what your toddler likes.
- If you are making this for a baby just puree your fruit first.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.