Moon rocks recipe
- 250g milk chocolate
- 4 cups Coco Pops
- 200g mini white chocolate melts
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Microwave the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Allow to cool slightly.
Mix together the Coco Pop's, chocolate melts and marshmallows and add the melted chocolate. Be sure the chocolate is not too hot as it will melt the marshmallows.
Put a little vegetable or olive oil on your fingers and roll the mixture into teaspoon sized balls and place onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper or in paper patty cups.
Refrigerate until required.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.
- Moon rocks would make a great topper for a space themed birthday cake.
This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.
Find related snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Potato chips
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate