Zucchini and chorizo slice recipe
The easy zucchini and chorizo bake is great as a light meal or cut into bite-sized pieces for snacks. It is great for the kids lunchboxes. Find more on Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 3 zucchini, grated
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 slice shortcut bacon, diced
- 2 cooked chorizo sausages, diced
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Pour into slice tray and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- This slice is versatile and tasty. The chorizo really gives it a yummy kick.
- You can slice this into large serves for a light meal or into tiny bite-size pieces for hors d'oeuves.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.