3 ingredient pineapple cake recipe
Can you believe this cake has only 3 ingredients? Well it has and it is a moist and delicious afternoon tea treat.
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 can (440g) crushed pineapple in syrup or juice, undrained
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- I like to make a coconut buttercream icing to go on top of this cooled cake.
- This cake is best eaten on the day it is baked.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related cake recipes
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- Banana cake
- Banana cake with butter frosting
- Banana cake with lemon icing
- Carrot cake
- Cinnamon tea cake
- Coconut cake
- Easter basket chocolate cake
- Easy banana cake
- Easy chocolate cake
- Lumberjack cake
- Peach and raspberry upside down cake
- Everyday chocolate cake
- Orange cake with orange icing