Baby bolognese recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g minced beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tin condensed tomato soup
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 chicken stock cube
In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil and brown the mince and onion.
Add the tomato soup, tomato and chicken cube. Mix well and bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Serve this with some kids pasta shapes to make it a little more interesting and give it a nice shaving of grated cheese.
- You can grate a little carrot and zucchini to add into this recipe for some hidden vegetables.
Find related baby recipes:
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.