Peanut butter protein balls recipe
These peanut butter protein balls are made with protein powder and rolled in coconut. No cooking is required. Find more on Kidpsot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup oatbran
- 1 cup dessicated or flaked coconut
Mix all ingredients except coconut in a bowl and roll into walnut sized balls.
Roll balls in coconut to coat and refrigerate until firm.
- You can also add sultanas, chopped nuts, chocolate chips or mini M&M's to this recipe.
- If you have vanilla protein powder, just add dessertspoon of sifted cocoa to the recipe.
- These are a great recipe for the kids to make and they take little supervision.
- These peanut butter protein balls are made with protein powder and rolled in coconut. No cooking is required.
Find more after school snack ideas:
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Potato chips
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.