Lemon garlic prawns recipe
Lemon garlic prawns are a delicious combination of summery flavours. Simply coat the prawns in the lemon and garlic mix and then throw them onto the BBQ. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 500g fresh green king prawns
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp parsley, fresh or dried
- Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray
Mix all ingredients together.
Toss in pan or on the barbeque until the prawns go pink and are cooked.
Season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- We recommend Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray as it has no artificial flavours, added salt, colours or animal fats.
- You can thread these onto soaked skewers if you are looking to serve them at a barbeque.
- Don't skip seasoning these. They require the salt to balance the lemon flavours.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Directions for use for Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray:
- Hold can as upright as possible and spray surface of unheated cookware coating cooking area completely.
- Do not spray product onto naked flame or lighted BBQs.
- Do not spray into gas ovens, even when not lit.