Choc walnut brownie recipe
- oil spray
- 175 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g Canola Spread, melted
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 60 g walnuts, coarsely chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spray a 20cm square baking tin with oil.
Sift the flour, a pinch of salt and cocoa into a bowl, add the sugar and stir to combine.
Combine the canola spread, vinegar, vanilla and walnuts in a bowl with 200 ml of water, then add this to the dry ingredients. Stir well to make sure there are no lumps of flour left, then pour mix into prepared tin.
Bake for 25 minutes, then cool in the tin for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire cake rack to cool further before eating.
- These are best stored in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 1 week.
- This recipe was created by Weight Watchers for Kidspot.