This glossy chocolate ganache is easy and is really chocolate at it's best for me. It has the full chocolate taste while being smooth and creamy. Find more on Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped roughly into small pieces
- 1/3 cup cream (thickened or pouring)
Heat the cream until it is boiling.
Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Keep stirring until all of the chocolate is dissolved and you have a smooth glossy mixture.
- You can serve this delicious chocolate cream a few different ways. You can spoon it on or spread it over, you can let it cool and then use a mixer to whip it until it is light and fluffy or you can pipe it on.
- I like to use good quality chocolate when I am making this. This really lets the flavour shine through.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.