Campfire pizza recipe
- 1 large pita bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 slices salami, sliced into strips
- 3 slices shortcut bacon, sliced into strips
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (capsicum, mushrooms, zucchini, onion)
- 1 cup pizza cheese, premixed and shredded
Spread pita bread with the pizza sauce and sprinkle cheese over each one.
Top with bacon, salami and vegetables.
Slide each pizza onto a foil base that has been folded three times.
Cook on the campfire grill until the cheese is melted.
- You need to make sure that these go over coals. You don't want flames licking at the foil and singeing your pizza.
You can top these with your favourite toppings.
Related pizza recipes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.