Mini choc chip biscuits recipe
- 25 g butter, softened
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 egg white
- 75 g plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 75 g Nestle Melts Cooking Chocolate, Dark, or chips
Preheat the oven to 190°C.
Place the butter, oil and sugar in a large bowl and beat with electric beaters until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla, a pinch of salt and egg white and continue to beat for 2 minutes.
Sift together the flour and baking powder and add to the butter and egg mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips making sure they are evenly distributed.
Drop 48 spoonfuls of the cookie mixture evenly over two baking paper lined baking trays. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until golden and spread. Cool on the rack for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serving size is 2 biscuits per portion.
- These will keep for up to 1 week in an airtight container.
- The great thing about these biscuits is that they are little so you can have a little hit of chocolate without blowing the diet!
- This recipe was written by Weight Watchers for Kidspot.