Roast vegetable frittata recipe
- 2 cups roasted vegetables (pumpkin, zucchini, chats, capsicum)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp basil, freshly shredded
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in the cream, cheese and basil.
Stir in the roasted vegetables.
Oil a pan and pour the mixture in.
Heat the mixture on a medium to low heat for 10-12 minutes.
Then set the top under a hot grill for 5 minutes.
Cool for a few minutes and slice. Serve with a nice green salad.
- This is a great recipe to use leftover vegetables up.
- If you are roasting them especially just cut them all around the same size and drizzle with olive. Bake at 180°C for an hour.
- This is perfect picnic food and also great to have in your lunchbox.
Related quick dinner recipes:
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.