Jelly boats recipe
- 4 oranges
- 2 packets blue jelly
- 1 packet red jelly
- 1 packet green jelly
Slice the oranges in half and scoop out the flesh.
Make up the jelly as per the packet directions.
Use the 2 quantities of blue jelly to make the sea, pour into a clear rectangular container and refrigerate.
Place the orange halves into a muffin tin and fill half with the green and half with the red jelly mixture. Refrigerate until set.
Make paper sales with rectangles of heavyweight paper and stick them on toothpicks to form a mast. When the jelly has set, slice oranges in half again to make quarters and place the paper sails into each quarter. Place boats on the blue sea and serve to a delighted crowd.
- This is real party food made really easy!
- I think these are perfect for pirate parties.
- You can use any flavoured jelly you like.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related party recipes:
- Chicken sausage rolls
- Chocolate balloon bowls
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Funny face biscuits
- Garden party cheesecake cupcakes
- Fairy birthday party cake
- Party pizzas