Mini meatloaves recipe
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp seeded mustard
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
In a bowl combine the beef mince, egg, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of cheese and breadcrumbs.
Form the mixture into 4 loaves or press into an oiled muffin tin.
Top the mince with 1 tsp of mustard and 1 tsp of tomato sauce each. Place a quarter of the cheese on the top of each mini-loaf.
Bake for 20 minutes.
- I like to serve these with a salad and chips.
- My kids love that these are little individual meatloaves.
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
Find more dinner ideas:
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.