Mini pizza torpedoes recipe
- 12 bake at home rolls
- 2 cups prepacked pizza cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bottles pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shallots, sliced thinly
- 4 slices salami, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 4 slices ham, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
Slice bread rolls in half and lay out cut side up on the tray.
Spoon a tablespoon of pasta sauce on each roll.
On half of the rolls, place the ham, pineapple and half of the shallots.
On the other half place the olives, salami and shallots.
Top all rolls with pizza cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- These are really cute for kids parties. You can adjust your toppings to suit the occasion.
- You need to keep and eye on these and check them halfway through cooking.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.