Breakfast omelette recipe
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 bacon rashers, rind removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 20 g (1/4 cup) finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- Toast, to serve
Add the bacon and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until the bacon is golden.
Lightly beat eggs with salt and ground black pepper. Add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until just set.
Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and basil. Cook for 1 minute, then cut into wedges and serve with toast.