Sundried tomato and feta muffins recipe
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of sundried tomato oil
Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a muffin tray with canola spray and set aside.
In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, feta, tasty cheese, mixed herbs, sundried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
In a jug, combine the egg, milk, water and tomato oil.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and using a spatula carefully mix until all ingredients are just combined.
Spoon into muffin tin and bake 15 minutes.
- These make 9 regular muffins, 24 mini muffins or 6 large muffins.
- I have used fresh herbs in these before too. You can use chives, rosemary or oregano with nice results. Just make sure you double the quantity for fresh herbs.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.