Strawberry instant pudding jelly cups recipe
This simple pudding recipe is quite simply a party in a cup. Layers of brightly coloured sweet treats will delight kids - who'll love to help to mix everything up.
- 1 packet strawberry instant pudding
- 1 packet of lime jelly
- 8 clear plastic 200ml capacity cups
- 3 cups Fruit Loops cereal
Make the instant pudding and the jelly as per the packet instructions.
Fill the cups with instant pudding mix up to 1/3 and allow to set in fridge while jelly is cooling.
Sprinkle 1/4 of the Kellogg's Froot Loops over the pudding and top to 2/3 with the cooled jelly, allow to set in fridge until firm.
Just before serving add the remaining Kellogg's Froot Loops over the cups for extra crunch.
- Serve with fresh berries.
- Try this with Kellogg's Coco Pops and vanilla instant pudding.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.