Jolly jaffa shake recipe
This yummy power shake is fuelled with oranges and sunflower seeds. Smoothies and shakes make healthy breakfast ideas that are qucik to make. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- ½ sachet powdered hot chocolate
- 1 tblsp chocolate topping or syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tblsp sunflower seeds, finely ground
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until liquefied.
- Power shakes are a great breakfast alternative - and so quick and easy to make!
- The blended sunflowers seeds will create a slightly rich mealy texture which is lovely when drunk with the zingy orange and chocolate combo.
- This recipe was created by Tania McCartney. Enjoy the full article in handmade living: a designer collective by Tania McCartney and Tina Snerling.