White chocolate and rice bubbles rocky road recipe
- 2 x 180g bar white eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 125g pink and white marshmallows, chopped coarsely
- 150g turkish delight, chopped coarsely
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped coarsely
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup Rice Bubbles
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, extra
Grease 19cm deep square cake pan; line base and sides with 2 strips baking paper, extending paper 2cm above sides.
Stir chocolate with a metal spoon in medium heatproof bowl over saucepan of simmering water until melted.
Cool 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Stir in chocolate, working quickly; spread mixture into prepared pan.
Sprinkle over extra coconut.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
- If you prefer, omit the turkish delight and replace with more marshmallows.
- This recipe also works well when milk or dark chocolate is used instead of white chocolate.
- This recipe was created by Kellogg's nutritionists.