Peppermint cherry Christmas balls recipe
These delicious peppermint cherry balls are all about Christmas. You can't go wrong little bites that have Cherry Ripe, Peppermint Crisp and chocolate biscuits all together. Make some for yourself and some to give away as gifts.
- 1 pkt Choc Ripple biscuit, crushed
- 1 Peppermint Crisp bar, finely chopped
- 1 Cherry ripe, finely chopped
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- Extra coconut for rolling
In a bowl combine the crushed biscuits, Peppermint Crisp, Cherry Ripe, coconut and condensed milk.
Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and roll in coconut.
- These are a great way to keep the kids occupied when they are excited about Santa!
- I crushed the biscuits in a resealable bag with a rolling pin to make less mess.
- If the weather is warm you will need to pop these into the fridge to firm up.
- This recipe was created by Kidspot Social mum Kirsten and tested by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.