Pumpkin, potato and rocket salad recipe
- 8 chat potatoes, quartered
- 1.5kg Kent pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp honey mustard dressing
- 3 cups baby rocket leaves
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and place the potatoes and pumpkin on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
Season with salt and pepper and roast for 45 minutes, turning the vegetables halfway through the cooking period.
Place in a serving dish and drizzle with the dressing. Toss the rocket through right before serving.
- This a great barbeque dish and tastes great whether it is hot or cold.
- The dressing and rocket need to be held back until serving, otherwise they just make the salad look limp.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best