Snakes Alive jelly cups recipe
- 2 pkts lime flavoured jelly crystals
- 2 pkts raspberry flavoured jelly crystals
- 14 Allen's Snakes Alive lollies
- 14 plastic wine goblets
Make up the 2 packets of lime jelly as per packet instructions and fill 7 goblets.
Make up the 2 packets of raspberry jelly as per packet instructions and fill the other 7 goblets.
Leave to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Place a Snakes Alive snake in each cup with the head hanging over the edge.
Refrigerate until set - at least 6 hours.
- The most important step here is making sure that the jelly mixture isn't too hot when you put the snakes in, otherwise they dissolve.
- This amount of jelly mixture make 14 serves.
- Sometimes I place a spoon in the jelly before it sets, so it is ready to eat.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.