Thousand Island dressing recipe
Thousand Island dressing is a traditional salad dressing and is great on seafoods like prawns and crispy salads. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet mustard pickles
In a bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together.
- You need to taste this recipe to adjust it to your liking.
- If you have time, you may also add a chopped boiled egg into this sauce for another variation.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.