Tuna and potato salad recipe
This tuna and potato salad makes a delicious light meal and is also great when made in a large quantity to feed a crowd. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand.
- 12 potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1x 425g tin Italian-style tuna, flaked
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
To make the dressing, whisk the garlic into the yoghurt and set aside.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Drizzle the yoghurt dressing over the top.
- I prefer the potatoes to still be warm for this salad but it works both ways.
- This needs to be eaten straight away as the yoghurt dressing can make the vegetable limp after a couple of hours.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.